Bering Bartone Pants Black. Pants made in very abrasion resistant fabric. We can wear it over casual pants, thanks to its practical side zips, or as touring pants. Features a waterproof membrane, removable thermal lining and certified protections in knees and hips.
- Made of FibreTech 600D fabric, highly resistant to abrasion.
- Incorporates waterproof and breathable membrane (BW2 Tech 100+).
- Removable lining in thermoaluminium (80 g).
- Removable Safetech protections on the knees and hips with CE certification. The height of the knee guards is adjustable.
- Adjustable waist.
- Removable elastic straps on the leg ends (for holding the pants to the feet).
- 2 exterior pockets with zip.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective inserts for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- CE certified pants.