Bering Derrek Gloves Black. Summer gloves with an aggressive design made of goatskin with fabric inserts. With stiff carbon protections on the knuckles and reinforcements on critical areas for greater protection. The Derek afford superb levels of comfort and lightness.
- Mainly made of goatskin.
- Micromesh and Spandex inserts.
- Palm made with Amara for perfect feel.
- Hard carbon racing protections on the knuckles (CE certification) which afford superb protection against impacts and abrasions.
- Padded leather reinforcements on the palm.
- TPR reinforcements with air inlets on the fingers for greater ventilation.
- Elastic fabric inserts in the finger walls for good ventilation and flexibility when riding.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Silicone inserts on the palm and fingertips for greater control and grip.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for using smartphones and GPS systems (Sensor System).
- Velcro closure on the wrist.